Dienstag, 12. Juni 2012

Routine

Tomorrow, we have our second excursion, on which we will base our group presentations, due Friday. This weekend will be the Euro Cup, and then on Monday I'll have my first test.

Well, not much new has happened since my last post. Yesterday, it was back to classes for the week, and last night Matthew, Junyi, Qiongru, and I went to the Chinese restaurant just across the street from our apartments. The food was really good, but even better was the fact that they had a big-screen TV so we could watch the France-England game (I was pulling for England). It was a good game, and they tied 1-1. After dinner, I went back home and watched the Ukraine-Sweden game. The Ukrainians won 2-1, so I was pleased. :)

Currently we're on a thirty-minute break between our first two sessions of the day. I sit eating Schnitzel im Brötchen mit Senf, wie immer (Schnitzel in a roll with mustard, like always) and drinking my new favorite thing--a multi-vitamin fruit and carrot drink, which is soooo good, also from the little "Mutti & Vati" shop on the corner.
So, the "things to look forward to" list remains:

-Tonight, 20:45, Poland plays Russia at Warsaw, Poland
-Wednesday class excursion to some thus-far-undisclosed location
-Wednesday evening dinner reunion with Peggy and the Vanderbilt group
-Wednesday night, 20:45, Germany plays the Netherlands at Kharkiv, Ukraine
-Friday evening, Matthew and I leave for Wrocław to see Poland hopefully knock the Czech Republic out of the Euro Cup!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen