Freitag, 8. Juni 2012

Before Class

Just a quick post before classes start for the day to say that nothing especially noteworthy went down yesterday. It was a good day, but a long day, and I'm so grateful that it's finally Friday. The week actually went by pretty quickly, thanks to that excursion day on Wednesday--something to look forward to each week, for sure! I went to bed early last night, and I might have already mentioned this, although I don't think I did, but I'm thrilled that my TV--contrary to my prior belief--actually does work; it's just a matter of holding the power button in and then flipping channels on the remote simultaneously. So, now I have German TV in my apartment, which has helped keep me company and helped me to further immerse myself in the language over the course of the past two days, when I first realized the trick to turning on the TV.

Classes, exhaustion, bank to exchange Euros for Polish currency in preparation for next weekend's Euro match (!), homework, food, German TV, sleep. These things comprise my day yesterday, so after this brief update I now wish you all a guten Tag (good day)!

Gruß

-Monika

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen