I didn't take this picture, and St. Hedwig's currently has some construction site in front, but with its large, circular design, this is the cathedral where we went to Mass.
We went to an evening Mass, but beforehand Matthew and I had gone to our favorite store, Kaufland, again, in order to buy groceries through Wednesday. After that, I grabbed an Imbiss (snack) from the bakery and deli area of the store, which I ate there. I had my second Boulette, a hamburger patty, with mustard and potato salad--along with Currywurst and Döner Kebabs, Boulette are a very common Berliner treat. So, other than grocery shopping and Mass, we just hung out, and then about three hours ago we met up with everyone else in our group to sit around and chat.
The group is now back out at the Karneval der Kulturen, but I, completely exhausted and hoping to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for the FUBiS orientation tomorrow, decided to stay in, make a blog post, and then go to sleep.
Bis morgen
-Monika

excellent Baby! i bet the mass was intense!
AntwortenLöschenI think you made a good decision to stay in and rest up for tomorrow. good choice!
The food all sounds sooo good.I wish I had the chance to sample some of it myself!! keep having fun!! love you
PAPA